You are SOMEBODY!

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

One of the most powerful realizations I've ever had:

I am SOMEBODY.

Let me share a little story so you understand what I mean: 

"This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have."

Pre-Beacbody and all of the personal development... I would see a problem with the world and think, "MAN! SOMEBODY should do something about that." ....and sit back to wait for the change to happen.

Then I realized...I AM SOMEBODY. And unless SOMEBODY steps up...NOBODY will.

While Beachbody is a HEALTH & FITNESS company...it has given me an incredible platform to create a life of FREEDOM.
A life where I can see a problem...and then DO SOMETHING about it.

My dear friend Linda Trusky messaged me about some homeless pups (who are without food, medical care & love) in Punta Cana.

Linda and I go wayyyy back to High School (Go Bulls!) She's always been a STUNNING beauty with an incredible figure...so people would automatically think she'd be a total BE-otch haha
That could not be FURTHER from the truth- she is even MORE beautiful on the inside, has always treated others with respect, she's incredibly spiritual and has a HUGE heart for all of God's creatures.

So when she approached me about possibly going to Punta Cana and rescuing these pups...the FIRST thing that came to my mind is...
"This is a job for SOMEBODY"
.
Linda stepped up...and it inspired me to spring into action.
We booked our flights, took the pups to a vet for medical care and boarding, and went back for them a month later when they were allowed to enter the US. They now are in loving homes!


So I guess my message for you is this...

You don't have to book an international flight to instigate change... but the next time you find yourself muttering, "Wow, somebody should do something..."
...BE THE SOMEBODY...even if it's a baby step. Every little bit counts   

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -