Switzerland!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

AHHH really excited to share some BIG news with you guys! At the end of summer, Jay & I are checking SWITZERLAND off on our destination bucket list!!

We are spending 10 days in this beautiful, mountainous country getting to know the history and culture!!
Beachbody has been so generous with trips to the Bahamas, Caribbean cruise, Disney, Cancun... but we are more than ready to soak up some HISTORY in Europe.

My last 4 years as a coach has FLOWN by but I can vividly remember thinking about all of the things out of my reach. Vacations were pretty much out of the question. From lack of money, not being able to take time off of work (my retail peeps know about Blackout dates), and even if I could somehow go on vacation... no one could go with me because they had to work haha
A took a lot of stay-cations in my day :P

FREEDOM has always been such a powerful driving force for me. Even though my journey as a coach started out rocky (Read more about that herehttp://bit.ly/ISucked LOL), I am PROOF that consistency over time will pay off!


THANK YOU for letting us share this exciting moment!! We don't leave until the end of August, so if you have been {or always wanted to go} what are your MUST SEEs?

We are going to
  • Geneva
  • Chillon Castle
  • Zermatt
  • Lake Maggiore
  • Lugano
  • St. Moritz
  • Lucerne 
  • Zurich

My biggest challenge for myself: Only pack a carry-on! eeek! I might have to recycle some outfits but I don't want to spend my time lugging around a bunch of stuff!

Any and all INTERNATIONAL travel tips welcome! 
So excited to share our journey with you

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -