Smart Start: New Coaching Training Accelerated

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I’m so grateful for… 

-- the incredible outpouring of support 
-- being surrounded by such caring people. Even though we may be hundreds of miles apart… I feel the love heart emoticon 
-- the freedom to stay at home & grieve for my sweet Sydney
-- a business & a team that has grown one heck of a residual income so I can spend as much time as needed with my little family 
-- the reminder that life is short, precious and no moment should be taken for granted
-- it’s ok to embrace all of your memories...even the sad ones {until I'm ready to let them go}
-- the reminder that it’s OK to smile, have fun and enjoy life even though we're still hurting.
-- the reminder that everything happens for a reason & it’s all going to be okay

I did a lot of thinking today… And the thought that kept popping back into my head was…I am so grateful to have Beachbody and this opportunity. 
So grateful I was able to create a future with HOPE, stability, support, FREEDOM...and have been encouraged to dive into my personal development so I can handle new challenges & emotionally devastating situations. 

I am a college dropout who was overworked and underpaid- barely making ends meet. Being a coach not only helped me get my head above water...but it helped me stay accountable to my fitness goals, build a team of AMAZING women & men, and create financial freedom heart emoticon 

While I would LOVE to tell you becoming a coach lands you {and your loved ones} in a safety bubble where rainbows shoot out of your booty… that, unfortunately, isn't the case. I also wish I could tell you time machines exist...

Life happens. And while I can't put my family in a big plastic bubble… Beachbody {and this community} is my safety net heart emoticon 

Besides helping you find a fun & easy balance to working out and eating healthier, I’m here to remind you that it's okay to DREAM BIG and enjoy the little things in life. Some days can be a little bumpy, but we’ll get through those days together. I appreciate you guys helping me get through my worst day ever. It’s not often that the WORST CASE SCENARIO happens… but it’s comforting to know that Jay & all of you have my back. heart emoticon 

With all of that being said…. I’m ready to open my heart (and my Smart Start New Coach Training group) to 10 women who are:

-- Coachable
-- Ready & motivated to make changes & create freedom for their family
-- Excited to help, support & encourage others
-- Serious about wanting to create more income for their family
-- Animal lover heart emoticon who understands if get sad about my sweet Sydney frown emoticon

((2 out of the 10 spots are spoken for.))

If you are selected, I will mentor you and teach you how to grow a full time income while helping people reach their fitness goals. 
I've developed this training alongside some of the TOP coaches in this business and will pass on everything I’ve done to build success so you have the BEST opportunity. 

I would love nothing more than to pay it forward, welcome you onto my team and into my family (we are a tight knit community) and help you create freedom and security for your future. (And quite frankly I welcome the distraction)

To Apply:
http://bit.ly/GirlbossAcademyProjectFreedom
Or... EMAIL ME

((NOTE: Not accepting current coaches as this time. I appreciate your understanding! xo ))

Dream Big! Live More! Inspire the Next! xo
‪#‎girlbossDynasty‬

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -