My Story: Why I Became a Beachbody Coach and How It Changed My Life

Monday, September 29, 2014

Did you know...
  • I used to be a retail manager working crazy hours but I could barely pay my mortgage. 
  • I was about 20 lbs overweight despite the fact that I went to the gym almost daily
  • A relative stole $5,000 from me and ruined my credit by opening cards in my name and not paying them. 
  • Despite being a straight A student my whole life, I'm a college dropout.
  • I was too afraid to tell my friends I bought P90X from an informercial. I didnt want them to make fun of me. 
  • My "best friend" used to bring me cupcakes at work to sabotage my results and then gossip about me
  • I stopped dreaming big, and resigned myself to the fact that this was "just the way life is"
....and then Beachbody came along.


Sorry I seem a little quiet here (cramps)! I am naturally a very introverted person, so it was difficult to share my story...but I hope it will help inspire others to take the leap of faith and give this Beachbody thing a chance.

If you are thinking about joining, please fill out the application below so I can learn more about you AND please shoot me a Facebook message
Can't wait to partner up with you! 

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -