21 Day Smart Start: Coaching Accelerated Training Beachbody Coaches

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ready to make a change? 4 years ago...I was sick of feeling STUCK...sick of feeling BLAH...sick of that overwhelming sense of being trapped.
Physically, emotionally, and financially...I needed a makeover! I found Beachbody, and while I wasn't sure WHAT that meant, I knew this was my chance to try something different...to start seeing DIFFERENT results!
I'm so passionate about sharing this and mentoring others because I have a wonderful obligation to pay it forward 
I'm providing YOU with the tools & support you need to not only achieve your fitness goals, but to guide you in building a future of freedom.

I'm so grateful that I found Beachbody because I was welcomed into a supportive community with open arms. We were able to set our little family up for financial freedom early. That freedom has opened so many doors & taken a lot of stress out of my life.
I was able to leave my job and come home full-time about 2 years ago. Being my own boss =    I wake up grateful every single morning.
Let me ask you this....
Why not YOU?
The beauty of this business is...together, we are BETTER. I'm looking to team up with those of you who want MORE. Whether that is MORE time for your family, MORE income to relieve stress, MORE positivity through supportive friendships, MORE emphasis on your health & fitness.
Whether you want to build a 6+figure business OR pay it forward by helping others...MY goal is to help you get there.
I am inviting YOU to be a part of my upcoming NEW coach training.
This is only available for MY coaches because I feel STRONGLY about dedicating my time and forming those ONE on ONE relationships.
I am 100% confident that I can teach you how to build your OWN empire... I can teach you how to build a legacy for YOUR family... from your home.
You will be held accountable & given the support you need to live a healthier, a happier, and a more fulfilling life!
So... if you are ready to get this ball rolling & want to be considered for one of the spots left for this training -
http://bit.ly/JoinTheBombshells
OR email me at katiheifner@gmail.com
EXCITED to start!!



- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -