21 Day Fix Challenge Group: Way to go Mom!~

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

SO INCREDIBLY PROUD of my mom!! There are so many amazing qualities I get from her...my awesome good looks , sense of humor, lighthearted look at life...and some NOT so awesome things like...I'm ALWAYS late & I cannot remember DETAILS like where I parked my car **thanks mom! hahah

I started as a coach to really commit MYSELF to a healthy lifestyle. But soon after...an amazing thing happened....my journey started to inspire OTHERS. Beachbody has been such a blessing in my life- I feel incredibly lucky to be totally OBSESSED with what I do. {{BUT}} in my heart there has always been ONE person that I hoped to inspire and help...my mom.

You guys don't even understand how much it means to me to have my mom sign up as a coach and really take her health seriously. She's been through so much & has overcome so many struggles from bulimia to depression....raising 4 kids...and all od the craziness that comes with the territory of being a mom.
I KNOW she is going to not only get amazing results and FEEL BETTER....but I hope to have her around for a LONG TIME. So I'll spoon feed her Shakeology if I have to!! hahah

Anyway, check out her amazing post! If her message speaks to you and you want to join her...PLEASE reach out! I know it would mean the WORLD to both of us    Margaret Kunicki Heifner



Mom's post:

I’m a wife, mom, grandma, caretaker, active in the community, active in my husband’s hobbies...at the end of the day...there hasn't been a lot of time for ME.

For years, I’ve struggled with food and portion control. On top of food being an emotional trigger for me, I’ve had to cook different meals for the kids & Lew due to food allergies.
Not many people know this, but I’ve struggled with both bulimia and anorexia at different stages in my life which landed me in the hospital. I’m been a serial yo-yo dieter...I’ve tried every “magic pill”, weight loss product and gimmick you can think of…

I’m MORE than ready to get HEALTHY the right way and take care of myself. I want to feel good about myself & finally overcome my emotional connection to food. I want to ENJOY food & have a healthy balance in my life so I can ENJOY my life.

Lew & I are starting a PRIVATE accountability group for not only ourselves, but for anyone who has an emotional connection to food, who wants to get healthy! We can help each other, discuss what works, SUPPORT one another, and hold each other accountable.

We will be doing the 21 Day Fix program with Shakeology to learn portion control, start working out (only 30 min a day), learn how to eat healthy but tasty meals, increase energy, and feel healthier! Starting JULY 21!!

If you have struggled with weight or food and would like to join us, please message me. 
Margaret Kunicki Heifner


- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -