Beachbody New Coach Training: 21 Day Smart Start

Monday, May 12, 2014


You guys are going to FREAK OUT! haha I'm teaming up with 3 of the TOP coaches (including THE #1 TOP coach haha) to bring you an EXCLUSIVE NEW coach training Group: 21 Day Smart Start: Coaching Accelerated! If you have been wondering what is it that I do...READ ON

Three & a half years ago, I signed up with a little fitness & health company called Beachbody…even though I had no idea what I was doing (and didn’t make a sale for 2 months!! haha) I KNEW it was going to completely change my life.

I used to struggle to pay the mortgage on my $100k house….stress about the bills...wait until the last day to pay them before I got a late fee. I used to work crazy hours, miss out of family gatherings & holidays and to top it off...I wasn't happy with my job, my weight OR my relationships.

Little did I know...3 years later...I would have total freedom! I live my life by design! I make my own schedule, I spend ALL day with my family, met my fiancé through Beachbody, all of my bills are on autopay (that was huge for my btw!), we get to travel wherever whenever...we're so blessed to have the freedom to move/live anywhere. I still have to pinch myself...but we’re moving into a 1.3M house in July near our friends in Florida!
For more pics of the house, click here
My MOTIVATION is to pay it forward and share this blessing with others who are struggling just like I was.
I didn't have the skills or the knowledge to be a business owner...but I did have
-DRIVE
-PASSION
-MOTIVATION
-DETERMINATION
-A desire to do MORE with my life

You don’t have to have all of the pieces to be successful. It takes a special kind of person who is willing to take risks & learn as they go!
This business...the opportunity to BE YOUR OWN BOSS, is NOT for everyone

IT IS NOT FOR:
- Those who lack self-discipline.
- Those who want to take the PATH of LEAST resistance.
- Those who need structure and everything spelled out ahead of time.
- Those unwilling to step outside their comfort zone.
- Those who are unwilling to change.

You don’t have to share my exact story BUT I’m looking to connect with women who are JUST like me because I KNOW I can lead them effectively and I also know I will ENJOY working with them! 

 If you….
- know deep down you were meant for something greater...

- want to create independence & freedom for you & your family {or future fam!} BUT also feel a calling to give back and help others!

- Want to live by DESIGN: Be your own boss- work when you want, where you want doing what you LOVE!

- COACHABLE and willing to spend a year making short-term sacrifices if it meant spending the rest of their life enjoying long-term success! 
.
If you are reading this & you hear that little voice….and your gut is telling you to GO FOR IT...I want to to hear from you!

To be considered for the EXCLUSIVE 21 Day SMART START Training group, Fill out the application below
KNOW SOMEONE who would be a GREAT fit?! Send them this link!


  THIS TRAINING IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO MY PERSONALLY SPONSORED COACHES SIGNED UP or whom sign up IN MAY 2014

If you are CURRENTLY a coach, you can check out tons my Coach Training at: http://bit.ly/BeachbodyTraining

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -