The Oak Lodge: Bombshell Winter Retreat!!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Ahhh! I am so excited {and blessed} that I am able to fulfill a BIG dream of mine: I am taking the top performers on my team ( The coaches who are so passionate about helping others achieve their fitness goals that they have made it their mission to inspire as many people as possible! ) on a Bombshell Winter Retreat to the beautiful Oak Lodge! 

This place is so gorgeous, I can't even stand it! haha We are going to have an amazing time SWIMMING, hanging in the hot tub and hopefully it will be warm enough to spend some time outside.
(Everyone from PA knows the weather is all over the place this time of year! ) As long as it doesn't rain, I will be happy! 





My team has worked so hard this year and they are my little Bombshell angels! There is no better feeling in the world than to be able to celebrate their success and reward them for helping others!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I’m Judy! I have a question and would love to speak with you more. Please email me when you get a chance, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -