Cute Swimwear: Beach Babe Swimwear

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I LOVE supporting small business ESPECIALLY ones that really take care of their customers! I ordered a couple ADORABLE swimsuits to wear in Cabo from Beach Babe Swimwear®

Rachel (the girl in the yellow bikini on the left- PS how AMAZING does she look?!?) spent a TON of time making them... and shipped them OVERNIGHT so I would have them in time for vacation. What happened next is still a mystery...the Post office LOST them!!
I was a little devastated & the PO is only covering $100 of the lost. And let me tell you...they don't make it an easy process.
BUT Rachel is actually going to RE-MAKE my bikinis which I know takes a ton of her time and I am just SO thankful!
Please go LIKE their FB page and check out their site. You guys KNOW I love bikinis and she has a boatload of cute styles!! you're gonna die!
http://bit.ly/BeachBabeSwim

THANK YOU RACHEL!!!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -