Leaving for a Cruise!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Tonight we officially leave for our CRUISE! So no phone, no internet for SEVEN whole days! 

2012 has been UNBELIEVABLE! Just looking back on my experiences from this year...I am feeling VERY grateful! Sooo many of the things on my goal list seemed IMPOSSIBLE to me when I started. Now I realize that ANYTHING is possible when you p
ut your mind to it and your heart behind it!
If you set your goals and write them out, then work as HARD as you can, God will place the right people in your path to help you achieve them. You must BELIEVE in yourself every step of the way. Success is an attitude and a habit! Put your desires into action!!

DREAM BOARD GOALS FOR 2012
1.) Become a full time Beachbody Coach (Check!)
2.) Move to California (Check!) Fall in Love (CHECK!) I hit the jackpot on this one! I found the most loving and supportive man EVER. ♥
3.) 15 Star Diamond
4.) 3 week Australian DREAM vacation
5.) Achieve Elite coach Status (Check!)
6.) Get in Brazil Butt Lift infomercial- (Check!)
7.) Earn free Success Club Trip to Disney World- (Check!)
8.) Grow my Blog to 1 million views (http://katiheifner.blogspot.com/)
9.) Millionaire by 30
10.) Pay off my house and be 100% debt free


I'm starting a 3 NEW challenge groups for every level of commitment. Your results will be determined by how committed you are and what tools your choose!
Here's the deal...30-Day Commitment. You get the tools and I provide small group support for FREE. It's much easier to accomplish your goals when you know someone has your back! 
The more committed YOU are...the more I am committed to helping you get there and the more time I will spend with you!

Email me with which group you would like to be in:


  1. "I need help getting started": Participation is the only requirement!
  2. "I'm ready to take on MORE and get faster results": You must be on a workout or Shakeology
  3. "I'm READY to make this HAPPEN! I want the BEST possible Results!!!" Requirement- Challenge Pack (Select Workout of your choice plus Shakeology)
Remember, I won't be back until the 18th but I promise I'll get back to you then! In the meantime, you can decide what level of commitment you are at!



















- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -