3 Ingredient Cookie

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sooo I cam across these INCREDIBLE and tasy cookies on the Tone It Up website. Seriously ladies...COOKIES!

I just had to give them a try and not only are they yummy but they are boyfriend approved! Now keep in mind that they aren't going to taste like a sugary cookie. But if you're eating clean...they will satisfy you without giving you a tummy ache.


The only things you need:
~ 2 Medium Ripe Bananas
~ 1 Cup of Oatmeal
~ 1 Scoop Protein Powder or 1 packet. Pick your flavor and brand. Obviously this will determine the taste.

What you need to do:Mash your peeled bananas in a bowl with a fork! I actually just threw them in our Ninja Blender and pulsed until it was smooth. 
Next, go ahead and add in the scoop of protein powder and keep on mixin! 
You might need to add a drop or two of almond milk or water to make your dough the right consistency. 
Now add in those those oats. I recommend Old Fashioned Rolled Oats.
Use a spoon to drop the dough on your cookie sheet...or if you'er like me...just just plop some dough on the cookie sheet. Now...I know I am not the only one to do this...so Im forewarning you...don't forget the non-stick spray!! You can get one of those olive oil mister bottles if you don't using PAM.
Lightly press your cookies so they are kinda flattened out. You dont have to go wild but just enough because it helps it bake better!

Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown! If they are still a little mushy, just bake those babies for a little bit longer.







You know I like you to be creative...you can add just about anything you like. I CAUTION you not to go too crazy and make the caloric count out of this world...but you can consider adding things like raisins, pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, peanut butter, pb2, cranberries, walnuts, slivered almonds…etc etc

The other thing you can do is make them into "bars" and just put the entire cookie dough in a pyrex dish. I tried it and it worked out awesome
A ocean view walk with Baby Bear

My little love 

2 comments:

  1. These are good! I used quick oats to make them a little more kid-friendly, and parchment paper on the pan worked perfect-no Pam needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to make these this weekend!!!! You have the neatest ideas on here Kati!!

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -