Branden Ray's Meal Plan to Get Lean

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ok ok, I admit it. I've been horrible the last couple of weeks. Between the trip to Vegas and traveling across the country...I've slipped up. Not to mention the caramel corn and hot dog from the baseball game lol
Soooo it's time to get serious and lean out back to my natural body weight. I don't focus too much on the scale...in fact, I hardly ever weight myself. I typically go by how my clothes fit and how I feel.
Right now, I'm feeling pretty blah lol You know when you can just feel it in your tummy? Like I have this belly thing right now and my skinny jeans were feelin pretty tight! EEEEKKK! 
Here we go!


What I'm eating this week....


Meal 1
8 eggs whites
1 cup of oatmeal OR 2 slices of whole wheat toast
1 banana or small apple
Glass of Lemon Water (cleanses you naturally) 
Meal 2
6 oz chicken
1 cup brown rice


Meal 3
6 oz chicken
1 sweet potato
Unlimited Green beans or spinach


Meal 4 
Shakeology

Meal 5
6 oz chicken
1/2 cup brown rice
Unlimited Greens


Meal 6
Casein Protein Shake 


Now, some people might think this is a lot of the same thing over and over again...but I actually prefer that. It takes the guess work out of it. It saves you money on your groceries because you can go to Sam's Club and bulk buy your food for the week and HELLLOOO seasonings make everything taste better/different.


One of my favorite go tos is Mrs. Dash! Mmmm mmm good! But buyer beware- check those labels. Some of the varieties actually have a lot of sodium or SUGAR in them.  Yes I know what the???!?! 




Check those labels! You want to make sure you are eating food as nature intended...so stick with one ingredient options. I wish I had a picture and the brands to show you but even something like Frozen Veggies can be deceiving! I was shopping for Green Beans and to my surprise I found a ton of brands that contained salt, sugar and/or other crazy chemicals.
Look for the bag that reads: Ingredients: Green Beans (or whatever veggie it is)


Keep it simple people! 







1 comment:

  1. can you tell me about how many calories your were consuming during body beast? I am having trouble figuring out how much I should be eatting

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -