Happy Holidays from 724 Fit Club!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas from all of us at 724 Fit Club!
If you were good this year, maybe Santa will leave some Shakeology under your tree! =)
Santa's Helpers =)
Our favorite workout programs! P90X, P90X 2, Brazil Butt Lift, Insanity and Turbo Fire!
I LOVEEE dressing up! Can you tell? lol

Come workout with us! It makes working out a lot more fun when you have people to talk to! And the best part...it's totally free! 724FitClub.com and make sure you "Like" us on Facebook!

If YOU want ME to be your coach, just go here and add me on Facebook!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! Stay away from the cookies!!! lol Enjoy yourself, but keep portions in check! And get those workouts in- I know it's serious crazy time...but you will FEEL sooo much better!

Do you love taking Christmas pics with Santa hats? or reindeer antlers?? I would LOVEE to see! Share!!! Post them on my Facebook wall!!!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -