Plyo means...I need new sneakers! Happy birthday to meee! Birthday Cake Shakeology!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The moment you can visualize being free from the things that hold you back, you have indeed begun to set yourself free
Turbo Fire has been incredibly fun! But I've had to step my game up!! I think I deserve some kind of reward...you know BESDIES having an awesome body after I finish lol
So I thought it was time to treat myself! 
P90X Results & Recovery Drink! Sometimes I swear I workout JUST to be able to drink this!! lol

Awesome new shoes so I don't hurt myself during the Fire Drills lol And while I was at the mall...HAD to stop at Sephora! New perfume? Don't mind if I do! Lady Million!

Sydney was feeling left out! I love you little monster!! Even if you tried to eat the shoeslaces off of my new sneaks!
In honor of my upcoming birthday, I thought....why not be a little bad haha Shhhhh don’t tell! I put cake mix into my Chocolate Shakeology.

Here a few of the VERY healthy ingredients in Shakeology that I “accented” with cake batter. Ahh…just writing this makes me feel better!
Flax Meal
Chia Seeds
Spirulina
Spinach
Sprouted Quinoa
Wheat Grass


Get ready for this! It tasted sweet and creamy with a hint of cakey lovin. Yummmmmy.


Birthday Cake Shakeology
1 scoop of Chocolate Shakeology (or sub chocolate Amazing Grass)
2 – 3 tbsp Cake Mix (I used yellow)
½ cup water
½ cup unsweetened Almond Milk
Ice to taste
Optional: Top with some colorful sprinkles
Blend & Enjoy!

Now the key is to get rid of the box of cake mix before bad things happen!!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -