Cereal Fanatics: Cocoa Pebbles Anyone? a HEALTHIER version!

Friday, October 28, 2011


Abby is AWESOME and basically my twin! Make sure you check out her blog and this DELICIOUS recipe! 
Abby's Results!


http://abigailfix.blogspot.com/


So...
I'm an oatmeal FREAK. I use to love oatmeal then stopped eating it for a few years and I have no idea why! Lately it's been oatmeal, flaxseed, wheat germ, cinnamon, and apples cut up with water. DLISH! But then my BFF lover Kati, told me about Shakeology sprinkled on your oatmeal with vanilla almond milk.

Uhm. SCORE.

Which brings me to my next point.

Chocolatey cereal is my nemesis. I use to eat that stuff for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert, BOO YA! Talk about sugar high. I gave up cereal back in January of 2011 and never looked back. I don't miss the sugar rush, or the sluggish feeling after, but I did miss the chocolatey goodness of it all.

until I tried oatmeal  + almond milk (vanilla is better) + shakeology= Cocoa Pebbles but healthy! Eat it cold or hot, up to you!







It gets easier to avoid words like "fructose corn syrup, maltodextrin, and xanthan gum when you keep the ingredients simple, and natural. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I also began to engage in truth without shakeology! I live in Russia, it must be ordered by mail (difficulty) My goal is to lose weight )))))

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -