Aha Moment

Thursday, October 20, 2011


Have you had an aha moment lately?
I have.

According to Mutual of Omaha an aha moment is…”a moment of clarity, a defining moment where you gain real wisdom – wisdom you can use to change your life. Whether big or small, funny or sad, they can be surprising and inspiring. Each one is unique, deeply personal, and we think, worth sharing.”

Want to hear my latest aha moment?

Are
You
Ready?

This is groundbreaking.
Go get a pen. I’ll wait.
It might change your workouts forever.
This might be Nike’s next campaign.
Or finally get me an invitation on the Today Show.
Is your mind open?

Wait.
For.
It.

“THEY DON’T CALL IT A WORKOUT BECAUSE IT’S SUPPOSE TO BE EASY!”
AHA!

I wrote this down  looked at it every time I wanted to quit.
Or slow down.
Or pick up a lighter weight.
Or take the easy way out.

Think about it.
Really.
Think about it.
Then go.
Do the work. Get the results.
Have you had an aha moment recently? Do tell!

Now I really must go WORKOUT!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -