Vacation & P90X 2 Pre-order!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hey everyone! I am so honored to be a part of my friend's wedding this weekend! I am leaving today and will not be back until Sunday. I am not sure if I will have internet access so if you message me, please be patience and I PROMISE I will get back to you!!!


P90X:MC2In the meantime, make sure you check out P90X 2!!!! If you pre-order your copy through my site, they HOOK YOU UP with goodies!
• Two FREE bonus workout DVDs. That's two more extreme workouts with Tony you can use to get in tip-top shape for the holidays.
• FREE shipping and handling when you pre-order (up to a $40.00 value).
• An automatic sweepstakes entry to win exclusive P90X prizes. And the earlier you place your order, the more chances you'll have to win.
• A shot to be featured in a future P90X2 infomercial!!!!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -