Newest Bombshell! Jen Schmitt!

Friday, July 29, 2011

New Coach! 
A BIG welcome to Jen Schmitt!!  Our newest bombshell!! Make sure you check out her blog here: http://jenniferschmitt.blogspot.com/ because she really opens up and shares her story.  Her entire life has been a battle with weight but she took charge and lost 60 lbs!!! Her journey is not over, but she is DETERMINED to reach her goal and help others along the way!

I KNOW Jen came into my life for a reason. Our paths crossed (thank you Beachbody!!) because we both had the desire to better ourselves. It just takes that little bit of courage to reach out for what you want and you will find that people start to come into your life who will help you achieve your goal! 
Jen is one of those people who you feel like you've known your whole life...she's easy to talk to, never judges you and has such a big, open heart- ready to help you, guide you, or just listen. 

I am grateful to have you as part of our Beachbody family and I cannot wait to see you reach your potential!! 
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am soo very proud to say she is my coach! You've described her perfectly :-)

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -