Motivation to workout...Get a Support System

Sunday, June 26, 2011

What is it about working out that is so hard to do? You know you should do it, you know you will feel better after...but jeez, sometimes it's just so hard to get the motivation to actually do it.
I fell off the wagon and thankfully my success partner was there to kick my butt and make me do it. You want to reach your goals? Get a support system!! Don't have one? Add me on Facebook- I KNOW how hard it is...trust me lol Shoot me a message and I'll add you to our private group.
We can support you and guide you no matter what workout program you are doing. I personally am a beachbody fanatic because that is what has worked for me.  Unsure of what it's all about? Watch the video below and it gives you a rundown.
Whether you are doing a Beachbody workout program or not, you should sign up for the Free membership and take advantage of all of the tools on the site. Losing weight is not just about working out, it's also about eating right and taking care of your body. All of the pieces have to fall into place and work together for you to get some serious results.


Starting on July 1st we are doing a 60 day fitness challenge. There are prizes to be won! Shakeology cleanses and a one month supply of Shakeology! Message me if you want to be a part of it!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -