Beachbody Summit Million Dollar Body Game

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Going to the Beachbody Summit in LA was one of the best experiences of my life. Not only did it reaffirm why I love coaching and why I KNOW that I was meant for this! It was crazy hearing everyone's stories and I swear I was on the verge of tears the whole trip because hearing about their journeys moved me so much!


The cool thing about Beachbody you can get in the best shape of your life, you get paid for helping others do the same, AND you can WIN crazy Money!!! One of the people we met, Gregg Bird was so unhappy with his weight that he was actually comtemplating suicide. Instead of taking that road, he decided to give P90X a try and ended up losing the weight! He is now a very successful coach AND just won $25,000 for his transformation!!! Talk about a complete turn around.


If you are out there thinking that you can't change your body, your attitude, your life...I am telling you that it is possible!! You have have to have that one spark of hope- and we will be here to support you along the way! What are you waiting for?!? 

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -