Summer Slim Down Challenge! 30 Day Results!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Working out makes you feel AMAZING inside and out!! So proud of everyone for posting their pics!! We are officially 30 days into the 90 day Summer Slim Down Challenge and here is what everyone is saying!


I lost 10 lbs and 14 inches in 30 days!!! Loving the change in myself because of this challenge. Lets do this 60 more days people bring it, I sure know I am


Lost 6.0 lbs since starting April 1st.. My hips are down from 38 to 36.5, waist is down 30" to 28.75! Im excited about this change and I keep pressing play when all the external forces make me tired & wish to lie down- Debbie


In the past 2 weeks I have lost 1.6 lbs,1 inch in my waist/hips, and 1/2 in in my thighs! I am so proud/happy that I am finally making progress and staying accountable! I know I still have work to do, but to finally fit into a size 4 feels GREAT!, I haven't been able to fit into a 4 in 3-4 years! -Nikki


I finally lost some weight!!! Lost 7lbs. Pretty excited about it :-)  -Jasmine


Congrats to everyone that posted their 30 day pictures! Even though we don't see our results sometimes, WE ALL CHANGED mentally and physically, because now we can say we are happy to workout and be healthy!!!! You all are beautiful inside and out!!! AND THANKS FOR INSPIRING ME TO DO THIS!!!


I am in awe of every ones pictures! Such great things happening and I love the difference in the looks on your faces from Day 1 to 30, smiles all around! :o


definitely dedicated the second time around! happy with these results and begging for more!! :)


EVERYONE LOOKS AMAZING NOT ONLY YOUR BODY BUT LOOK AT THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE ITS MUCH HAPPIER AT THE DAY 30 PICS


♥ Thirty days have gone by so fast and I am so unbelievably proud of ALL of us!! Remember our results may not be spectacular YET.. BUT remember they say it takes 30 days to change a habit...so consider the CHANGE made and stand proud and excited for what's to come!! ♥
Want to be a part of this? Join for free here: Free membership
Complete the sentence: I am better TODAY, 30 days into this challenge, because ____________________!



    • Michelle Hill Because I have learned things that will help me succeed in the next 30 days :)
      15 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Samantha Molly Donovan i have learned my weaknesses and figured out a way to work around them!
      15 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Savanna Dutcher I have more energy, better posture and more ambition! I know I can do anything I set my mind to. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength :)
      15 hours ago ·  ·  2 people

    • Jennifer Schmitt I have embraced clean eating & exercise and have found a motivation and fire inside that was missing for some time!
      14 hours ago · 

    • Krystle Victory made a commitment to being a better me mentally, emotionally, and physically :)
      14 hours ago · 

    • Jessica Alessandrini I am well on my way to a happier & healthier new me!
      13 hours ago · 

    • Angela Willis Moreira I feel more confident about myself!
      13 hours ago · 

    • Dawn Grinnell I know I can do this!
      13 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -