Insanity Fit Test!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

HOLY MOLY!!! Ok, I completely the Insanity Fit Test and I gotta say...wow I was not prepared at all! Last week I was actually rear-ended while driving and thankfully while I can say that I wasn't hurt....my car wasn't as fortunate. I think it's safe to say that car was cursed and is now on it's way to a "better place." It's going to a farm with lots of land to run around and have all of the car fun it wants to. In the meantime, I was using my temporary back pain as an excuse to take a break from my workouts.  Ok, I was getting lazy. It had been about a week and I only worked out once... I was starting to get lazy and frankly, my mood was suffering. I'm SOOOO happy to say I jumped back on the horse today because even thought that workout was crazy hard...I feel AWESOME and ready to conquer anything :) It's funny what a workout can do for your mood and energy!!


So if you are procrastinating or putting off your workout....JUST GO DO IT!!! Trust me, you'll feel like million bucks! Go!! Right now!!






PS this might be dorky...but Im watching American Idol and getting emotional! I think I love Scotty! He is just too sweet!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -