Eat Clean Diet Stripped Day 4

Monday, May 23, 2011

Well, I'm on day 4 of Stripped and I am LOVING the results!  Seriously, I was not sure if my body would respond quickly to this because I felt like I hit a plateau. This is just what I needed to get my stubborn body back in gear! 
While I used to be a scale junkie- but no more! More importantly, I feel better! My body already feels a little tighter and I am inching my way ever-closer to my goal!
Once you start this, you can't help but to be more in tuned with your body.  I can almost set a watch to my hunger cycle....literally every 3 hours on the dot I am ready to eat again.
I can't say for sure whether the lemon water have shrunk my fat cells...but it's something I've started to look forward to drinking.  Hopefully it will benefit me, but oh my is it delicious.
Today for lunch I am having chicken with mushrooms, spinach and tomatoes. I can't wait!  I don't even use dressing anymore- I've been squeezing the cherry tomatoes and using that as a "dressing" Call me crazy- but I think it's pretty good. You just start to feel so much better when you are only eating clean foods that energize you!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -