P90X Yoga X

Sunday, April 3, 2011

So it's Sunday....so that means Yoga X time. Soooooo glad that Erika comes to do it with me on Sundays because I KNOW that she is the reason I push myself. Having her hear to talk to, laugh with and suffer with makes the workouts that much better! I have to say that today is the quickest yoga has ever gone by for me.
I am stll struggling with mastering the crane and a couple of the other moves....but doing them over time has helped me in the other workouts and the slow pace really makes you focus on form. My legs were def feeling the burn!! What's crazy is....even though you are not jumping around a like a mad person- it really gets your heart pumping!!  

I love sharing my workouts with people and sharing how positive P90X and Beachbody have been in my life. It was SO nice to sit down with Erika and talk about our goals and our vision for being health and happiness to other people. If you want to join us, please don't keep putting it out. It was truly the best thing I EVER did and my life will never be the same.  Start by simply joining the team...it's free! ease into and see what your potential is. It's a journey...but you have to start somewhere! You don't need to see the whole staircase...just the first step!!! Start now!! :)
Hope everyone is having a great workout! Keep pushing play!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -