Shakeology Sample

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SHAKEOLOGY FREE SAMPLE - From the Makers of P90X
Shakeology has been one of the biggest keys to my awesome results. I’m such a believer in it that I will send you a sample at my own expenseif you’d like to try it.
Check out my P90X Transformation Video - 80% of the program was nutrition, and I personally used Shakeology!



One sample won’t transform your life, but if you are considering Shakeology and are hesitant to buy it before you taste it, that’s what this sample offer is for. If you aren’t serious about ordering Shakeology, please don’t ask me for a sample because it costs me over $5 of my own money to send each sample out. Thanks! 


The requirements for receiving a free Shakeology sample are: 


1) You MUST be a NEW Coach on my team, or one of my customers. (If you haven’t made me your coach yet, it’s easy, and free. You can do so by CLICKING HERE! Then just follow the insructions to fill out the form for a free teambeachbody account. Then you will show up on our team. It’s that easy! 


2) You haven’t tried Shakeology before and are serious about ordering Shakeology if you like the taste.
SEND YOUR PERSONAL REQUEST DIRECTLY TO ME - CLICK HERE! (REQUIRED - Please include your Full Name, Mailing Address, Contact Number)
You can either email, facebook, or give me a buzz - it’s just that simple. Get started on the healthier you NOW!
*Check this out: “Lose up to 10 pounds in only 3 Days” Click here for more information on the Shakeology Cleanse!
Shakeology vs. Starbucks

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -