My Favorite Shakeology Recipe- "Snickers Blizzard"

Thursday, March 3, 2011

As a girl, there are just those times when you crave some decadent chocolate dessert. Instead of undoing all of my hard work, I will just whip up this Shakeology recipe that Erika inspired me to make :) It tastes like a Dairy Queen Blizzard....it's the perfect pick me up with 26 grams of protein and 28 carbs.  You can experiment with some of the ingredients to find what you like best, but here is my recipe:

IngredientsCaloriesCarbsFatProtein
Beachbody - Chocolate Shakeology, 1 scoop14017117Ico_delete
Milk - Nonfat (fat free or skim), 0.5 cup43604Ico_delete
Aquafina Water - Bottled Water, 4 oz(0.5L)0000Ico_delete
Pb2 - Powdered Peanut Butter, 1 tbsp23313Ico_delete
365 Whole Foods - Raw Walnut Halves and Pieces, 0.0625 cup (28g)48151Ico_delete
14 Almonds - Raw Almonds, No Salt, 3 almonds15111Ico_delete
Mccormick - Pure Almond Extract, 1 tsp0000Ico_delete



Total:26928826
Per Serving:26928826



I have sensitive teeth, so I start with a little ice and blend it up till it's like one of those icees!


Then I add a little sliced almonds and chopped walnuts. I try to limit these because if you get carried away you could end up with too much fat.
Blend away! Sometime I will just pulse it a couple of times depending on what I want the texture to be like. 
Add half a cup of skim milk for creaminess! I was out of Almond extract and vanilla extract, but you can experiment with those and add a little if you want! 
I know it doesn't look that great yet, but just wait!


Add your scoop of Shakeology and tbsp of PB2 and blend up! 
Voila! You're finished! Enjoy the most delicious shake EVER!!! 


- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -