Shakeology Oatmeal Bars

Friday, February 4, 2011


* 4 cups oatmeal
* 4 scoops chocolate Shakeology (Approx. 1 1/2 cup)
* 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
* dash cinnamon
* 1/2 cup natural peanut butter or PB2
* 1 cup skim or almond milk
* splash of vanilla

Mix all dry ingredients. Blend in milk and vanilla. Add peanut butter and hand mix. Pour into an 8×8 pan, press flat, refrigerate for 2-3 hours and cut into squares.



I cannot wait to try this recipe!! I'll post pictures after I make it :)


******I LOVE these! I have made the recipe SEVERAL times lol....adding chopped walnuts, almonds, almond extract, more oatmeal, less oatmeal- you really can't mess them up!!


I decided to add some walnuts to my recipe because I LOVE them!

Step 1- Mix all of the dry ingredients 
Step 2- Add the milk, vanilla, and peanut butter.
And done! Now refridgerate! After a couple hours they are delish! Cut them in squares and enjoy!!





- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -