Don't Skip Yoga X

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ok so Day 4 Yoga X complete and in the bag!
I think the reason I always struggle with Yoga X is because it is such a change of pace from the other workouts. Besides the face that is it 1 1/2 hr, you are not jumping around like a crazy person or kicking an imaginery attacker.
Today I decided I was going to keep an open mind and really just try to enjoy it.   I let my mind wander...and really focused on how good the stretching felt.  My sister called me halfway through and I was able to talk to her on speaker phone for part of my workout...that DEF helped pass the time.
Once I let go and realized that I was going to be there for an hour and a half whether I liked it or not....I actually started to....dare I say....Enjoy it!? I FINALLY get why people say they grew to like it.
It can be very relaxing and it feels good to see your abilities advance and be able to reach that much further.

Here is a little sneak peak into my workout:



Not convinced you need to do Yoga? Check out this video from Tony Horton himself  :)


- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -